IT Support Specialist
Permanent employee, Full-time – Heraklion
We are looking for a competent and fully qualified IT Support specialist to join our team. This is an IT support position to handle and manage technical customer requests and provide high services to customers.
- Dealing with frontline customer technical inquiries via email and phone
- Customer training in the functions of the eShop and related services provided by the company.
- Communication with partners to complete customer requests.
- Providing advice on products and services to existing customers
- Handling and renewal of manuals and the knowledge base.
- Maintaining a positive level of customer satisfaction and services.
- Provide Feedback and constructive comments for further improvements.
- 2+ years of work experience in similar role
- Degree in Computer Science or equivalent field of study
- High knowledge of IT, internet technologies, Microsoft Windows/ Office365 and ecommerce
- High level of English language (written and spoken)
- Knowledge of software testing and troubleshooting.
- Excellent communication skills and customer-centric approach.
- Positive attitude and desire to help customers.
- Completed military service
What We Offer
- Competitive salary based on the candidate’s skills and experience.
- Attending/participating in conferences, seminars, or training days in Greece and abroad.
- Great work environment and company culture.
- You will be a part of a growing and multi-awarded company, with the opportunity to acquire new skills and grow professionally.
- Supportive and fun workplace (ping pong, table soccer, quiet working areas).
- Fresh fruit, snacks and coffee in the house.