We are looking for a talented UI/UX Designer to create amazing user experiences.
The candidate should have strong written, visual, and verbal communication skills to collaborate with team members and project stakeholders.
It is imperative to be a team player, ask questions to seek clarity but also listen, a lot, be confident to present and know when and how to defend your design decisions.
The ideal candidate should be capable of moving between design tools (AdobeXd, Photoshop/Illustrator).
Front-end coding skills (HTML/CSS) would be considered a bonus.
- Gather and evaluate user requirements in collaboration with product managers and developers.
- Follow a creative and analytical approach.
- Create, improve and use wireframes, prototypes, style guides, user flows, and effectively communicate your interaction ideas using any of these methods.
- Understanding of user centered design principles and practices
- Understand why links should be blue, a button should act like a button, and less is more.
- Adhere to web style standards on typography, colors, and images.
- Make design decisions based on the overall design roadmap as well as your own design thinking and fundamental principles (i.e. color theory, visual weight, accessibility etc.)
- Stay up on industry best practices and trends.
- Be open to receiving objective criticism and improving upon it.
- Detail oriented. Self-direct.
- 2 years+ of experience in UI design
- Associate or Bachelor's degree in Visual Communications, Web Design, or applicable field of study
- Strong portfolio with work samples showcasing expertise in web design and/or front-end development required.
- English fluent
What We Offer
- Competitive salary based on the candidate’s skills & experience
- Attending/participating in conferences, seminars or training days in Greece and abroad
- Great work environment & company culture
- You will be a part of a growing and multi-awarded company, with the opportunity to acquire new skills and grow professionally
- Work From Home Days
- Pet-friendly offices
- Supportive and fun workplace (ping pong, xBox, table soccer, quiet working areas etc)
- Fresh fruit and snacks on the house (coffee, too, of course!)