We are looking for a talented UI/UX Designer to create amazing user experiences.
The candidate should have strong written, visual, and verbal communication skills to collaborate with team members and project stakeholders.
It is imperative to be a team player, ask questions to seek clarity but also listen, a lot, be confident to present and know when and how to defend your design decisions.
The ideal candidate should be capable of moving between design tools (AdobeXd, Photoshop/Illustrator) and front-end coding (HTML/CSS).
- Gather and evaluate user requirements in collaboration with product managers and developers.
- Follow a creative and analytical approach.
- Create, improve and use wireframes, prototypes, style guides, user flows, and effectively communicate your interaction ideas using any of these methods.
- Understanding of user centered design principles and practices
- Understand why links should be blue, a button should act like a button, and less is more.
- Adhere to web style standards on typography, colors, and images.
- Make design decisions based on the overall design roadmap as well as your own design thinking and fundamental principles (i.e. color theory, visual weight, accessibility etc.)
- Stay up on industry best practices and trends.
- Be open to receiving objective criticism and improving upon it.
- Detail oriented. Self-direct.
- 2 years+ of experience in UI design
- Associate or Bachelor's degree in Visual Communications, Web Design, or applicable field of study
- Strong portfolio with work samples showcasing expertise in web design and/or front-end development
- English fluent