React (Junior Level)
Netmechanics is looking for enthusiastic Frontend Developers to join our team working on a challenging project (LTS) built on a React.js-based ecosystem.
You get to work with talent developers who value the same principles as you do.
We encourage learning new techniques, sharing your knowledge with others and invest in the training to get you to the next level.
This is a full-time position, located in Heraklion, Crete, requiring physical presence in our offices, or remotely during standard working days and hours.
We’re an equal opportunity employer providing a fun but respectful environment to work in.
- Contribute to all phases of the development lifecycle
- Write well-designed, testable, efficient code
- Ensure designs are following specifications
- Collaborate with UX/UI designers to improve usability and accessibility
- Develop responsive web-based UI
- Stay up to date on the evolution and emergence of relevant technologies, standards and tools
- Proven experience with React or other JS frameworks and/or relevant technologies
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs
- A good understanding of the frontend/backend productivity cycles
- University degree (or equivalent) in a relevant subject
- Experience with browser-based debugging and performance testing software
- Good time management, project management, communication, and interpersonal skills
Nice to Have
- Familiarity with state management design patterns/tools/libraries
- Solid understanding of page performance and its measurement tools (Lighthouse, Page Speed Insights, Core Web Vitals)
- Work experience as a software developer is a plus
Even if you think you’re not a perfect fit for our Junior Front-End Developer position, we still encourage you to apply!
What We Offer
- Competitive salary based on the candidate’s skills & experience
- Attending/participating in conferences, seminars, or training days in Greece and abroad
- Training opportunities and access to our electronic library.
- Great work environment & company culture
- You will be a part of a growing and multi-awarded company, with the opportunity to acquire new skills and grow professionally
- Work From Home Days
- Pet-friendly offices
- Supportive and fun workplace (ping pong, Xbox, table soccer, quiet working areas etc)
- Fresh fruit and snacks on the house (coffee, too, of course!)
- Ability to work remotely depending on qualifications.