IT Customer Support
We are looking for a talented, experienced IT Customer Support to join our team. This is a full-time position, located in Heraklion, Crete, requiring physical presence in our offices, during standard working days and hours.
- Customer Service for eShop’s problem solving.
- Incoming and outcoming call requests.
- Customer’s training in eShop’s functions.
- Maintaining an optimal level of customer satisfaction and service.
- Achieving goals and special results orientation.
- Associate or bachelor’s degree in IT or applicable field of study.
- Very good communication in English (written and verbal).
- Knowledge of software testing and problem solving.
- Excellent communication skills and customer-focused approach.
- Time management skills.
- Competitive salary based on the candidate’s skills & experience.
- Attending/participating in conferences, seminars, or training days in Greece and abroad.
- Great work environment & company culture.
- You will be a part of a growing and multi-awarded company, with the opportunity to acquire new skills and grow professionally.
- Work From Home Days.
- Pet-friendly offices.
- Supportive and fun workplace (ping pong, xBox, table soccer, quiet working areas etc).
- Fresh fruit and snacks on the house (coffee, too, of course!).