Description: We are looking for an HR Manager to join and lead our Human Resources department. HR Manager responsibilities include overseeing the recruitment process, designing company policies and setting objectives for the HR team. You will act as the first point of contact for HR-related queries from employees and external partners. Your main administrative duties include maintaining personnel records, managing HR documents (e.g. employment records and onboarding guides) and updating internal databases. You will ensure our company attracts, hires, develops and retains qualified employees, our HR department operates efficiently and aligns with our business objectives and our HR department supports our employees while conforming to labor laws. To be successful in this role, you should managing internal HR systems. Ultimately, you will also help shape our employer brand strategy.
- Set objectives for the HR team and track progress.
- Design, implement and revise company policies that promote a healthy work environment.
- Develop compensation and benefits plans.
- Support and suggest improvements to the entire recruitment process.
- Host in-house recruitment events.
- Discuss employees’ career development paths with managers.
- Monitor HR metrics (e.g. turnover rates and cost-per-hire).
- Organize learning and development programs.
- Ensure HR staff addresses employees’ requests and grievances in a timely manner.
- Maintain HR procedures that comply with labor regulations.
- Lead HR projects like compensation plans revisions.
- Implement functional HRMS and internal databases across all departments and locations.
- Review and update our employment contracts and agreements.
- Manage internal communication projects (like job satisfaction surveys).
- Measure the effectiveness of our benefits programs and recommend improvements.
- Organize and maintain personnel records.
- Prepare HR documents, like employment contracts and new hire guides.
- Liaise with external partners, like insurance vendors, and ensure legal compliance.
- Create regular reports and presentations on HR metrics (e.g. turnover rates).
- Participate in HR projects (e.g. help organize a job fair event).
- Proven work experience as an HR Manager or similar role.
- Good knowledge and solid understanding of labor legislation.
- Excellent communication abilities.
- Leadership skills.
- Excellent organizational skills, with an ability to prioritize important projects.
- Strong phone, email and in-person communication skills.
- Computer literacy (MS Office applications, in particular).
- Ability to foster healthy employee relations.
- BSc degree in Business Management or Human Resources Management.
- MSc degree in HR, Organizational Psychology or relevant certification is a plus.
- An attractive salary package, commensurate with experience.
- Flexible working hours and Work-from-home days.
- Attending/participating in conferences or training.
- Personal development opportunities and on-the-job training.
- Awards, gifts and salary increase based on performance reviews.
- Supportive and fun workplace (ping pong, xBox, table soccer, quiet working areas etc).
- Fresh fruit and snacks on the house (coffee, too, of course!).