εργαστείτε μαζί μας
1. Διάβασε την αγγελία που σε αφορά
2. Συμπλήρωσε τη φόρμα στο τέλος της σελίδας
3. Επισύναψε το CV σου
4. Γίνε μέλος της ομάδας μας!
HOT - (ΚΩΔ: UUD032019) - UI/UX Designer (in Heraklion)
We are looking for a talented UI/UX Designer to create amazing user experiences.
The candidate should have strong written, visual, and verbal communication skills to collaborate with team members and project stakeholders.
It is imperative to be a team player, ask questions to seek clarity but also listen, a lot, be confident to present and know when and how to defend your design decisions.
The ideal candidate should be capable of moving between design tools (Photoshop/Illustrator) and front-end coding (HTML/CSS).
- Gather and evaluate user requirements in collaboration with product managers and developers
- Iterate and improve on existing parts of an app
- Follow a creative and analytical approach
- Understand that design is not only about how something looks but also how it behaves
- Understand why links should be blue, a button should act like a button, and less is more
- Make design decisions based on the overall design roadmap as well as your own design thinking and fundamental principles (i.e. color theory, visual weight, accessibility etc.)
- Adhere to web style standards on typography, colors, and images
- Be open to receiving objective criticism and improving upon it
- Stay up on industry best practices and trends
- Respect deadlines and adhere to them
- Detail oriented. Self-direct.
- 2 years+ of experience in UI design
- Associate or Bachelor's degree in Visual Communications, Web Design, or applicable field of study
- Strong portfolio with work samples showcasing expertise in web design and/or front-end development
- English fluent
HOT - (ΚΩΔ: GDWS032019) - Graphic designer - Web & Social (in Heraklion)
Design and deliver high resolution marketing materials for social media, websites, and other marketing communication media.
- Web Design or Graphics degree is required.
- Experience in of the Adobe Creative Suite. Knowledge in Video Editing and Animation is considered a plus.
- Proven experience in social media and marketing campaigns design.
- Strong sense of organization, professionalism, and attention to detail.
- Ability to multitask while working in a fast paced environment.
- Respect deadlines and adhere to them.
- Passion for design. Team-oriented. Self-motivated.
- A good working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) and Google Docs Suite (Google Docs, Sheets, Slides)
- Strong communication skills
- 1+ year of experience.
- A strong design portfolio* that includes Digital and Social work.
- English fluent
* An online portfolio is a required step in the interview process and must be included in the application as a link to the resource (e.g. a website or a download link).
Note that all applications without portfolios will not be processed and will be voided automatically.
(ΚΩΔ: JFED032019) - Jr. Front End Developer (in Heraklion)
"Are you a front-end coder with an eye for design?"
The Jr. Front End Developer will convert Photoshop projects into functional, responsive web apps using HTML, SASS, and jQuery.
Our ideal candidate for this role is a team-player, has strong design skills and instincts, and at least one year of previous relevant professional experience.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or other technical degree
- Ability to learn and apply new technical concepts quickly and independently
- A strong understanding of object-oriented design
- Strong critical thinking and problem solving skills
- Strong attention to detail and a high level of appreciation for design
- Strong planning and organizational skills
- 1+ year of experience in a similar position developing web apps in Bootstrap or other fluid or responsive design frameworks
- Advanced skills in Photoshop
- Basic familiarity with Illustrator or Inkscape
- Ability to take direction, handle multiple priorities, and meet deadlines
- Fluent in spoken and written English
- HTML, solid understanding of semantic markup
- SASS or LESS, CSS3
- NPM, Gulp, Grunt
- Git or GitHub
- Abode Creative Suite
- Experience with cross-browser and cross-platform development
The ideal Candidate will also have:
- Experience developing dynamic web applications using Node, Angular
- Experience in writing test cases using Jasmin or QUnit
- Experience with mobile app development
- High level of curiosity and a desire to stay up-to-date on the latest technology and design trends