work with us
JOIN OUR TEAM!
HOT - (ID: UUD032019) - UI/UX Designer (in Heraklion)
We are looking for a talented UI/UX Designer to create amazing user experiences.
The candidate should have strong written, visual, and verbal communication skills to collaborate with team members and project stakeholders.
It is imperative to be a team player, ask questions to seek clarity but also listen, a lot, be confident to present and know when and how to defend your design decisions.
The ideal candidate should be capable of moving between design tools (Photoshop/Illustrator) and front-end coding (HTML/CSS).
- Gather and evaluate user requirements in collaboration with product managers and developers
- Iterate and improve on existing parts of an app
- Follow a creative and analytical approach
- Understand that design is not only about how something looks but also how it behaves
- Understand why links should be blue, a button should act like a button, and less is more
- Make design decisions based on the overall design roadmap as well as your own design thinking and fundamental principles (i.e. color theory, visual weight, accessibility etc.)
- Adhere to web style standards on typography, colors, and images
- Be open to receiving objective criticism and improving upon it
- Stay up on industry best practices and trends
- Respect deadlines and adhere to them
- Detail oriented. Self-direct.
- 2 years+ of experience in UI design
- Associate or Bachelor's degree in Visual Communications, Web Design, or applicable field of study
- Strong portfolio with work samples showcasing expertise in web design and/or front-end development
- English fluent
HOT - (ID: GDWS032019) - Graphic designer - Web & Social (in Heraklion)
Design and deliver high resolution marketing materials for social media, websites, and other marketing communication media.
- Web Design or Graphics degree is required.
- Experience in of the Adobe Creative Suite. Knowledge in Video Editing and Animation is considered a plus.
- Proven experience in social media and marketing campaigns design.
- Strong sense of organization, professionalism, and attention to detail.
- Ability to multitask while working in a fast paced environment.
- Respect deadlines and adhere to them.
- Passion for design. Team-oriented. Self-motivated.
- A good working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) and Google Docs Suite (Google Docs, Sheets, Slides)
- Strong communication skills
- 1+ year of experience.
- A strong design portfolio* that includes Digital and Social work.
- English fluent
* An online portfolio is a required step in the interview process and must be included in the application as a link to the resource (e.g. a website or a download link).
Note that all applications without portfolios will not be processed and will be voided automatically.